Monday, January 16, 2006

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

New Projects, pichub.com and seoiseasy.com

Here is a site I bought recently and have hired someone to redue it and make some additional features. It's called pichub.com and here is the link. free web hosting

What I am going to add is a free photo gallery and blog service. Hopefully I can get some of the current users to also try this service. If so that would add to my advertising revenue as I plan on having small ads on each page. I will offer an upgraded service in the future where the user can get more features and get the ads taken off also.

Another site I am having someone rework is the seoiseasy site. The site looks bad now and can't wait to get it finished. Hopefully in another week it will be done.

Tim
sports stadium arial views