Friday, January 06, 2006

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

She Match Dot Com

New affiliate site here: shematch.comThis site is my domain but it uses the affiliate program by tangowire which I have heard some good things about. I always wanted to do a dating site and this company has a good system and I found a good domain name to use for it. I was very surprised when I saw that shematch.com was available. This is a perfect domain for a w4w dating site. If this one works out I may get another dating site with a different niche.

I also have been buying a lot of domain names. Mostly llll.com domains. This means that there 4 letters and it is a dot com. From what I hear these llll.com's will be gone soon. That means these should go up in price soon. I can't see how they won't.

After I am finished buying these I will keep them for a while and then sell the llll.com's as a way of bringing in cashflow as I need it. I think it is safe to say I will at least have these llll.com's double in price in the next few month. In fact there is a very good chance they could do a lot better than that.

I will post more about this soon and get into the strategies I and others have.

Tim

ps...check out stadiumfind.com these next few weeks. Also I am redoing pichub.com