Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

Press Release and new software. Great combination?

Yes, another post here from a post from a forum. Hey,
why not? I am addicted to a good forum.
**********************************************

I wrote a press release this morning for a brand new site
and I already had one of the PR Sites post it! That is a
major advantage right there. This gets your PR out more
quickly than just using PRWeb, which is one of the largest
PR companies. The largest I am pretty sure.

I thought it would be a good test to do it on a completely
new site and see what happens. How long till I am indexed?
How many links will I get? Will it do better than just using
PRWeb?

This my third press release and this one is the closest to
being a story. The other two were more like ads. Those won't
get picked up as much.

Still, even though I thought I did a bad job on my second
press release I still got these results below;

Statistic Count

Reads 64,954 Estimated Pickup 1,082 Prints 14 PDF Downloads
69


Not bad for a badly written press release. So now I can't
wait until I can judge the effect of a much better press
release that also uses this new software. By the way, this
software gives you information to help you write a press
release, but you still have to write it.

The most important thing is to write these press releases
like a story. Then figure out the keywords to select. Put
those keywords into the story and keep it still sounding
like a story.

You have to kind of look at as if you are an editor looking
for stories to fill space. They will pick a well written
article much more often than an ad for a website, product or
company.

I also paid for an upgraded press release from PRWeb for
$80. I recommend that if you can afford it. The benefits are
worth it. However if you can't afford that I still know that
writting press releases can be a very powerful way to get
traffic. You also get:

links, links and maybe nore links, higher page rank,
branding of your name, getting indexed within days,
branding of your product or serice.

Tim

****************************************************


seo is easy

*****************************************************

Here is the new software. Only came out this week I
understand.

Press Equalizer Software