Thursday, December 01, 2005

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

Trying to get traffic and create an income!

That is the constant struggle for me and for most people in internet marketing.

How do I create enough traffic to create an income that is what I want?

Well, I haven't totally figured it out but I am working on it.

Some people were not impressed with the pixel sites. They just don't think they were going to be around long. They may be right, but what I do know is that you can get some prettty good traffic from them.

Here is my latest venture in advertisng on a pixel site. By the way, I wasn't intending to do any more advertising on these sites even though I had some good results. However, I saw this one and thought I would try a few spots. Here it is;
click here

You will see three ads at the top that are mine;
1. goes to work at home directory
2. goes to our power forced matrix
3. goes to freecardmatrix

These only cost me $2.70, $7.90 and $8.20 and not in that order. These links will be there until I take them down, or someone bids a higher price. If they bid a higher price then I get my money back. That is free advertising and I know it will get traffic because the site gets over 5000 visitors a day now!!

So you don't have to look too hard, the two flashing "hot" suns are mine at the top. Also the flashing "free" at the top is mine also.

Just one way to get some traffic. Yes, it is gimickry, but I am also trying the more studious ways such as adwoords and SEO techniques.

Tim

seo is easy