Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

Buying domain names and websites. Also update on other businesses.

I have recently become more involved with another way to try to grow my business.
I think buying websites that already have a history and are getting traffic can be a very effective way to expand one's online business. I plan on doing more of it. This month I have been very active.

Here are some sites I have bought in the last month:

StadiumFind.com Aerial Views of stadiums.
GoBoating.info Information on boating using Amazon and a DMOZ script.
RapidSearch.org A search tool to help people find files on the hugely popular rapidshare.de
pichub.com A simple web hosting site for photos and videos.
for-my-pet.com A Amazon catalog site that I will add other affiliate programs to.
httparticles.com Good article site that I want to overhual soon. I will probably hire a programmer for this. In fact I have a referrence from Dave Ray.

These are the newest and are in addition to some adsense niche sites I started last month:

health-insured.com From Big Mike of the Warrior forum. His adsense sites are well made. I also like my domain name.
travel-insured.com Another from Big Mike.
I need to promote both of these much more and work on the SEO.
seoiseasy.com From niche Site Special. This one has more backlinks than the prevoius two and should get a decent PR. Kind of sparce looking though. I need to work on it. Good content though. I have a source where I can get hundreds of articles about SEO.

Then besides buying and developing websites I also am interested in buying domain names. After buying them I want to do different things such as resell them, make websites around them or get PPC from a site like seto.com which will create a splash page or landing page for your domain on their server for free and then pay you a percentage of the clicks that you get from traffic. I find this an interesting way to make money and also keep domains as they hopefully go up in value.

Here are some recent purchases of domain names:
allgirls.org
ParisHiltonPic.com
Prankpage.com
Americangirl.cc

I have others that I may post later. I would like to become a buyer/seller in domain names as there is a good opportunity to make both a residual income and an investment income. I never thought about it that way before but after learning of some who are making tens of millions from this I figure I should take a stab at it.

Besides all of this I am also doing well with quite a few of my affiliate programs.

Recently VM Direct has become revitalized with their growth and expansion in Australia and New Zealand. I now have over 100 members in my downline including the famous Tom Hua, who was at one time one of the top, if no the top, affiliate for ClickBank.

I am also doing well with OPFM.

A new company that I was lucky enough to get in with a gret group is
Country Club
Here is a video about the company:
Watch Movie Here


I also am doing well with EN101 and have a group in Hong Kong and China taking off with this. I want to promote it much more in China next year and am talking to someone who speaks Chinese and is interested in helping.
EN101 Online English Courses

My Custom Super Homes downline is close to 1200 now and it looks as though the next year more homes will be built. I was always in a wait and see mode with this company and it appears this next year may be the year to see. I could do very well once a home is built in California.

I also am doing well with Freecardmatrix. I have over 200 people and have a few hundred more that will be added by the company CoOp that I got into. This could be a huge company next year.

My leadersclub business is making a little bit of money now. At least it is in profit. For the first time. It could possible take off in the next year also.

I also am making pretty good money from ClickBank products. I am getting close to $500 a mont. I would like to increase that also in 2006. I didn't really start it until a couple of months ago.

My adsense revenue is up also. Close to $300 already for this month. I applied for the yahoo version of adsense already and also adbrite. I hope to get this stream of income into the thousands per month next year. Buying good websites will help and doing that to drive traffic to my other sites will help also.

My Home-income-team downline continues to grow. Over 3000 now I believe. Free membership but people are always upgrading into various programs.

Also trackthatad is a real winner of a program.

my PIPS site looks better but the revenue isn't coming yet. I need to get a lot more traffic at a reasonable price.

Looking forward to seeing what happens to Googlecashfactor. Can't say much yet except all I am doing with it is waiting.

Some people say what I do is crazy. All these different ways to make money. Too many? Perhaps. I will cut some out in the coming months for sure. The ones that don't produce. But I love doing all these different methods of making money online. Why not? I expect to have a great year in 2006.