Monday, July 30, 2007

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

HostGator Review and Coupons: Why Hostgator? Or Yhostgator.com?

Hostgator is one of the top hosting company around. Many people love their services, but the question myust be asked "why Hostgator? So that is why I have this domain name here to help you see why:

YHostgator.com

Clever domain name don't you think? haha. Not really, but it was available and if you click on it and go to the left side bar you will see a section called "testimonials and reviews" where you will see awards, testimonials and reviews. Of course you may say "well, it's hostgators site. There are only going to be good reviews at their own site>" This is true, however I have seen many, many unbiased reviews from people over the years and I must say hostgator is one of the most well respected hosting companies going.

I myself have been using them for a while and have had zero problems. Zilch. I find them easy to use and the support is top notch. No down time at all for me so far and I haven't heard many say anything about downtime.

Here is something else that may be of use to you. Someone showed me three codes to use to get a discount for the first month. Here's how it works:

1. Go to Hostgator and signup.
2. Before paying you will see a section for discounts codes/couponds.
3. Enter one of these threee and you will get $9.94 off your first month!!


“jury”
“webhostingunleashed”
“iceishot”

It's that easy.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,