Thursday, July 19, 2007

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

Build a niche store: day two

Well, I have 4 more stores since I posted yesterday. I did have a few problems, but they turned out to be my fault, so I can still say the software is working we'll so far.

Here are the four new build a niche store :

Beer making supply

Girls gone wild shopping. This one is for girls clothing and accessories, but I am using the keyword girls gone wild just to get some initial traffic. Or try to. That keyword phrase has a high kei and is searched heavily. I've had this domain parked for a long time so I figured I would get some use out of it. It gets type in traffic now. Another reason I have the 'girls gone wild' keyword is because the adsense ads seem to be focusing on that type of ad, even before I decided using that keyword phrase. I'll probably change it soo though.

Family Video movies store . This is another domain I had parked and just thought I would use the bans script to see if I can make some money with it. No reviews on the site, although I am thinking of making a blog for the site also.

las vegas deal . This one is a domain I picked up recently. The keyword suprisingly doesn't get much competition and gets searched quite a bit.

That's it for now. I may make a few more tonight. I checked the two I made yesterday and they are starting to get some SE bots coming around, probably from posting them here at this blog. This blog does get noticed bythe SEs, which is nice. If I posted more often I am sure it would get noticed more, so that is what I am trying to do.

As an example of how quickly it it gets in the SEs rankings, I had yesterdays post about build a niche store on the top of the 4th page in half a day. Not anything write home about, but not bad either. At least they are paying attention.

It helped also that I blog and ping using ipings.com.

Labels: , , , , , ,