Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

New US Tax Accountant Directory W-2s.com

Well, I just finished the conversion of my newest site which I decided to do because the domain name was too good to sell for a few hundred bucks and it is tax season here in the US also. This site, which is a US TAX Accountant Directory , has well over 150,000 pages. Here are some of the categories with number of listings included:

Accountants(83641)
Accountants Employment Agencies(94)
Accountants Information & Referral Services(159)
Accounting & Bookkeeping Machines & Supplies(710)
Accounting & Tax Consultants(734)
Accounting, Auditing, & Bookkeeping Services(70073)

Now, what I will do is start promoting this site quickly to get some people to see it during tax season. As of today zero pages have been indexed by Google. My hope is to have a few thousand indexed in a couple months. A good start to promoting this site, after this post in my blog, is to write a press release which I will do later today probably.