Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

Octora.com the RSS Feeds Search Engine Looking For...

...a programmer and/or invester to help us take the site to the next level more quickly.

I started a thread yesterday at Sitepoint:

Octora

I decided after some problems so far this year that I owe it to Octora and the people who bought advertising to hurry up the process of growth by trying to find a partner. Hopefully I can find either an investor or a programming person or group. If I can't find a partner I may just look for a programmer to work with us. Another option is to just sell the site outright. That is the third option and not what I really want to do, but we'll see what happens. So far I have some very interested people. One is a former employee of Google who worked with adwords for a couple years. This could be a perfect fit.