Saturday, April 28, 2007

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

Flipping Websites for an online income

OK, I haven't posted here for a while and have a lot to say but lets just start with my latest ebook about flipping websites called surprisingly enough Flip Websites: The Definitive Guide

This guide also includes a lifetime membership to www.buy-alert.com which I think is a very valuable resource for many reasons and the latest reason being that I am starting a case study of improving a site and increasing it's value. Hopefully. That is the plan though. Many marketers are very secretive about their websites and don't want others to see, but I will let members of flipwebsites and buy-alert see how we are going to increase the value of one pretty successful sight by 100% to 400% or more in a few short months.

The guide itself has gotten good reviews and is starting to pick up steam on clickbank. I plan on doing a press release in the next few days also to get this site noticed more. I am not into the JV thing like I should be and I actually don't have a huge list so it's launch was slow to get started. I have confindence that this subject and ebook will last longer than most other Im ebooks though.

Plus, we have been offering discounts to related products for the members. I do thing this ebook is a great deal. It goes over a lot of info and combined with the membership I think it has great value if I do say so myself.

www.flipwebsites.com