Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

Some interesting things going on with us, plus the squidoo lens of the day here.

Well, I am totally addicted to squidoo now. So to start off here is a lens, not mine. that I find interesting:

Rome

It's a lens about Rome Italy which is a city I want to visit soon. I especially like the lens because although it's new, they are already getting into art and architecture. Michelangelo books are featured on it and he is one of my top three artists of all time. Maybe top two along with Picasso.

Anyways, one thing that is going on now with us is the finishing up of ISellPal which is going to be a big success I believe. The site is a great tool for anyone who sells products online. It's ease of use, functionality and well designed script will make it a favorite of IMers I am sure.

ISellPal will launch soon then we will be working finally on the long awaited major 2.0 update to blogsrater. Perhaps it is a good thing it has been delayed because I have a clearer view of what to do with it now. I think it has a real chance to finish out this year real strong and start next year as areal site to watch.

OK, another thing I am doing now is starting a squidoo membership. To join the monthly service you just have to be a member of buy-alert.com and you can become a member by simply buying flipwebsites.com
Then you can send me an email at nalehpmit (at) yahoo (dot) com and let me know you joined the membership. I'll send you an email with instructions.

Tim