Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

Flipping Websites Show Today At 3:00pm

I'll be doing a show today, and I believe every Tuesday, reagarding flipping websites on BlogTalkRadio.

I define flipping websites as basically anything to do with buying, building and selling web sites. So if you want to ask a question, promote a product, offer advice on this subject, please call into the show and I'll put you on. For now I have the show scheduled for 15 minutes at 3:00pm pacific standard time ( west coast), however I am thinking of expanding it to 30 or 60 minutes. Just go here to listen to the show and call in:

Flipping Websites Show

At the link above you will see a number to call into the show. Here it is also:

(646) 716-8087

This is my third show and my goal is to get a bit better with each show. I intend to keep doing these on an almost daily basis and will cover all sorts of different parts of internet marketing. Flipping websites is something I am interested in so like I said, I probably will make it a regular part of my schedule. Today will be totally off the cuff so to speak. No notes. I'll just wing it and see how it goes. If I have to make notes for each show, it will definately just take too much of my time now.

**********************************************

On a separate note I wanted to show two more build a niche store sites I made recently:

Stained Glass This site has some great auctions for anyone interested in stained glass. One page I like on the site is stained glass supplies which is for the stained glass artists out there.

Vintage Glassware is a niche site that deals with vintage glassware auctions. You can find some great discount glassware from pre 1940s.

Labels: , , , , , , ,