Saturday, August 04, 2007

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

Make Money Blogging

I finally started decided to try out payperpost.com after hearing about it January. Funny thing is I had a simular idea back in December of last year before I heard of them. I thought I was the first to think about this but obviously I wasn't. I even bought a domain to use for this site I planned.

I got the idea because I paid for radio "mention" ad in November of last year. The thought came to me "why not have the same thing, but for blogs?"

Well, a month later I saw payperpost and said to myself "Damn". Oh well. So now I just joined and I must admit they have done a terrific job at putting this site together. The application process is simple but they do take a look at the blogs to make sure people don't abuse the system. This type of business can only be suuccessful if they keep out the spammers and scammers. The advertising won't keep paying money if they see poor quality posts and blogs in the network.

I actually decided to join after reading a thread about PPP at the warrior forum. Some people were making some fairly decent money so I can always use some extra cash. Also, it will make me post to the blog on a more consistant basis.

I also am going to try out the other side of the site, which is the advertiser side. I have some sites and products I want to promote so I will use theblog ads at PPP to get some traffic and to hopefully help with seo. It could turn into a way to get free advertising: you make money posting and spend it on advertising at PPP. Kind of like a new kind of traffic exchange.



Anyways, if you want to get paid for blogging go here:



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,