Monday, September 19, 2005

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

Plantars Wart Removal Blog. Take a look.

OK, I experimented a little last night. I noticed a couple of days ago when I put up my photos here that I got mote traffic to my blog than I have for a while. I am talking about this blog here, not my plantars wart removal blog. So I found it interesting. Maybe the spiders and robots condider photos content? I am sure they do, but how much do they pay attention to photos? So what I did was take a dead blog I started about 1 1/2 months ago and put some photos on it along with some real quicky done drawings ( about two minutes each)

Here is the link to my plantars warts removal blog;
Click here

Well, what happened is I got over 100 hits to this blog in about 12 hours which is way more than I have in 1 1/2 months! Some of this is from the fact I posted it at the warrior forum and also from other bloggers who are seeing it come up on their blog as a newly written blog. But still, that is only part of the traffic. I am thinking the search engines like photo content as much as written content if not more.

If this is true then someone could have an endless supply of photo content as long as they have a camera or can do a simple drawing.

Tim
Top Credit Cards Deals