Thursday, September 15, 2005

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

Press release for usacreditcarddirectory.com

I used prweb today to announce my newest website which is www.usacreditcarddirectory.com

This press release service is the best from what i was able to find out. I should have results soon.

The great thing about doing a press release is it will get you you targeted traffic immediately. Some people will even read the release, check the website and put the link on there site. I am thinking I should get some sales from this and then increase my daily traffic.

Other things I am doing to optimize my site for the search engines is putting content on the site in the form of articles and also getting others to link to it.

I am using www.linkmetro.com to get others to link to my site. I will also be writing articles soon and I have a plan to do an offline advertisng campaighn for this site. So I am making an all around push for this website. I want to make some good money in the next few months.