Sunday, September 18, 2005

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

Two Great Viral Marketing Ideas

I have come accross two terrific vial type marketing ideas.

1. This one has to do with lists. There is a thread on the warrior forum that asks people about the size of their lists. So this member named Scott posts this;

"260,000 and grows anywhere from 500-1000 per day... (motivational newsletter)

I love viral marketing "

I was amazed!! So I asked him and he gives this site of his. Take a look at the movies and also the audios. I will find out soon what the price is but it looks like sommething I would be interested in doing. A list that grows on it's own. Pay once and benefit for years. terrific idea. here it is;
http://www.un-marketing.com/viral.html
2. Here is one made by a 21 year old!! This shows that you can quickly become successful online still. This young man wants to make $1 million to help him pay for college. So he made this website, http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com , and is selling pixels for a dollar each. It is getting a lot of fr.ee publicity and people are telling others about it as I am now. He will make his million dollars I believe and I helped him as I bought 100 pixels which is just one small tiny box. See if you can find mine. It is for usa credit card directory.

Why would I pay for such a small ad? Well, this page is getting a ton of hits now and by having your link on a page like this, even if you don't get hits it will help with your SEO a bit. Also another case of paying once and getting something in return for hopefully years to come. he says at least 5 years.

Tim