Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

CBMall looks better and better.

Hi Bloggees

I started figuring out ways to use CBMall now and also in the future.
( here is the link to get the 15 ways CBmall can put money in your wallet newsletter.
http://www.cbmall.com/15ways.asp?storefront=tcservices)

I think CBMall will do some things that I had been looking for. I don't
know what the top money earner makes with CBMall but whatever
it is, I can see someone taking this and doing very well indeed.

A key with this is doing whatever you can on-line, but then doing
as much or more off-line.

And by offline I don't mean just advertising, although I think that
will work tremendously with CBMall, but also the person to person
direct selling techniques.

Business to business though. Going to businesses and explaining
how they can make money from customers in other time zones
is still realatively new to most small business owners.

Even those who do know a bit about internet marketing will still
be shocked by the unlimited possibilities with a company like
cbmall.

I can see this being such a plus for the average small business.
Many have their own websites and a good percentage of those small
companies only have a small amount of area to get their customers.

The internet expands that limitation, but there hasn't been any great
ways to just hook up into making money on-line.

That is my opinion.

If there is something like I am thinking about, I haven't seen it.

CBMall looks like it is that company that can bring the internet to
the small businesses and not only help them make money in their local
businesses, but opens up a limitless range of products and affiliate
programs.

This company could be the one to connect the small business community
to the internet. If CBMall doesn't do it then others will.

This will be a major change in the next two years.

Just my opinion though.

But I am putting it out there anyways. Haha. :-)

Also,

One of the best ways of explaining the power of the search engine in
CBMall is by looking at the search engine above each post in
this blog.

Imagine what some small business owner would say when
they discovered that they could actually, very easily, make a few
hundred, or thousand, a month by referring customers to
competitors too far away to make a difference.

That says it all there. This is wide open in the small business arena.
Someone will take it to the next level soon.

Tim