Friday, July 29, 2005

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

Real Estate In Fernley

I put a bid on a lot in Fernley Nevada yesterday and should know by
Friday how it will go. My plan is to make some quick money. By quick
I mean in 5 months or so. Perhaps by the end of the year. Hear is how I
hope it works:
1. Buy the lot for around $71,000.
2. Build a manufactured home on it. This will cost another $85,000 about.
3. Put the home up for sell and sell it for $190,000 to $200,000.
A quick $40,000 to $45,000.

I won't use CSHs for this because this is geared towards some much needed
money for projects and just paying the bills money. By doing this I may be
able to keep my home in San Jose.

This affiliate program here
http://www.automateyourwebsite.com/app/?af=268818
Has been an interesting one but I haven't made any money yet. There is a lot of
great ideas though and I need to find out how to market it better.

They seem to think that a bursting of the real estate bubble is very likely to happen.
That worries me and I am thinking of making a little money and then perhaps wait
and see what happens with the market. I could lose a lot if there is a burst of the bubble.
Others look at it as an opportunity, and I can see that. Buying low and selling high when others have to sell their homes before foreclosure.



Tim