Saturday, July 23, 2005

Search Engines Promotion Home Business Biz ops

articles

OK, Some things take time to sink into my head.

For example, I have read for about 9 months that submitting articles is
a great and crucial way to get traffic to your sites. It also can get you some
name recognition if that is important to you. So I finally wrote two and
submitted them to 4 different places, all free to submit. It has worked so
far as one person picked up my first article and used it on their website.
These two articles haven't yet been accepted by all the sites I submitted
them to so it may take a little while to see how well this works but I can
already see increased traffic to http://www.cutting-edge-real-estate.com
that must be from the articles.

So I will be doing more of these and will write them myself instead of having
others write them as some do. I can see have dozens in a few months.

I also got "expert author" status from goarticles.com after submitting my first
article. I don't know if they do this for everyone, most or very few but it made
me feel good and will only encourage me to do more.

Perhaps I can even write articles for others. Hmmm.

Anyways here is the first article that I submitted to the Warrior Forum.
http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46672

The title is:
Is It Time For Solar Energy to Get Hot?

Tim